Event Manager / Programme Director
The Event Manager / Programme Director at Camp Cooper is responsible for the running of our All-Camp special events that happen each evening. The Event Manager / Programme Director will be responsible for the planning, set-up and running of our special events.
Our evening special events are an EPIC part of Camp Cooper. Here is an idea of some of the events we run. Our special events are creative, fun and a magical part Camp Cooper.
Candidates must demonstrate the following skills and characteristics:
- Experience in event management
- Be an organised and detail-orientated person
- Ability to be creative and flexible
- Have or willing to obtain a first-aid certificate
- Fluent in English
- Ability to be a positive role model for young people
- Ability to lead large events
- Confident in public speaking
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Must be willing to get a flu vaccination within 1 month of being offered a role
- Applicant must successfully pass full background and reference checks
- Applicant must be available to work the duration of the contract
- During the summer (June 22nd - August 22nd) you will one day off per week.
- The salary for working at Camp is £2800. This includes room and board (the salary is subject to all normal UK taxes - e.g. PAYE and National Insurance Contributions)