Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an Office Coordinator that is super organised, loves logistics and wants to work behind the scenes to ensure Camp runs smoothly.
The Office Coordinator will work closely with the Camp Directors throughout the role and is responsible for the following:
- Balancing petty cash expenditure
- Doing cabin inspection
- Taking photos around camp
- Posting on Camp's Facebook page
- Charging camper's phones
- Giving out camper phones during electronics hour
- Overseeing the Camp store (clothing and snacks)
- Keeping the office clean
Candidates must demonstrate the following skills and characteristics:
- Ability to be a positive role model for young people
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Experience working in an office/administration environment
- Experience of working in a residential youth environment
- Experience of working with young people from a range of nationalities
- Applicant must successfully pass full background and reference checks
- Applicant must be available to work the duration of the Camp, including staff training.
- Staff get 1 day off per week, scheduled by the Camp
- The salary for working at Camp is £2600. This includes room and board (the salary is subject to all normal UK taxes - e.g. PAYE and National Insurance Contributions)